CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 4, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

This year for Thanksgiving I was on bedrest, so I did venture out of the house to Lance's grandparents' house. I lounged on the couch and enjoyed the food, knowing I was about 50 minutes closer to the hospital. Here is my lovely daughter when we got there and she was dressed SO nice and cute!!!Her and Daddy played a little dinosaurs/cars in the living room. Then the clothes made a change and the photo shoot began. It was so much fun!
Here is Rachel, Drew and little Miles in their turkey shirts!

Nana even got a great family photo out of this!The kids were playing outside and Nana snapped this one and I must say it is one of my favorites of my Rachel!Then disaster struck and she was running to catch the football and fell into a cactus. She had a hand full of those brown little needles, but my BIG GIRL did not cry one tear and let Daddy pull them all out one by one!!! She still talks about how she didn't cry at all!!! I guess having a coach for a Dad saying: "Shake it off!" when she falls, helps out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment