CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 13, 2009

33/365- Sunday 4/12/09 HAPPY EASTER


Today we went to the Easter Service with Nana and Big Daddy. It was AMAZING!!!! I loved everything about it. It was so big that they had to do it at Weatherford HS. If you are familiar with that school, it looks like a college on the outside. It was a "cardboard testimony" service teaching on how God is the only one that can change you. WOW, that is HUGE to me. I have struggled for quite a few years on "Religion". I have now realized (through MUCH struggle inside) that it is not important what denomination you are, it is loving and living for Christ that is important. I could go on and on, but I will stop now, and maybe continue later on that!!!
OHHHHHH, a cliffhanger, I know all 4 of you will be tuning in!!! LOL!!!

2 comments: