Thursday, March 31, 2011
Delightful Happy Superb Gorgeous Loved
1. I am here sitting outside watching my littlest one play! It is Delightful out here, the perfect weather!!
2. I never knew how Happy I would be knowing that my little family is complete!!!
3. We just had an assembly with Drum Cafe' and it was Superb!!! The music was amazing and it was TONS of fun!!! You should Check them out!
4. I have two of the most Gorgeous girls on the face of this earth! I love them more than life itself.
5. I never feel more Loved than when my babies are cuddling me.
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Monday, March 28, 2011
1. DecayThis little guy means a lot to me. My BFF Amber gave him to me when she was moving because I always told her I wanted to be able to use the phrase "my gnome". He is old and worn, but I just love him!
2. Group of 3
4. Things that make you go "MMMMM" I know it is supposed to be "Hmmmm", but while I was at Relay For Life, I got to FINALLY meet Lane Elenburg from Big Brother, and I just had to use this photo!
Saturday, March 26, 2011
Friday, March 25, 2011
Thursday, March 24, 2011
The words today are:
1. I had an outstanding time this last weekend with my husband celebrating our 9th anniversary! It was nice to get out and spend some time together without any "MOM" interruptions.
2. I am so proud of Rachel for falling off her bike while learning to ride, and getting right back on! She even got some pretty good scrapes, but that didn't phase her.
3. After Spring Break you would think I feel energized, but I just feel down right tired! I think we were more busy during Spring Break than we are on a normal week.
4. It is a splendid to know that I have been married 9 years and I am STILL perfectly happy! We have been together for 11 years. I know these days that is beyond what many others make it to, so we lived it up!!! IT IS (5)WONDERFUL!!!
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Tonight Madi was doing all her animal noise for us and they were SOOOOO cute. I remember when Rachel was her age and we would go through every animal we could think of and she would make the sound. It was so much fun!
Again, with these milestones, there is the sadness that I will not go through this again. This is the last time I will have a baby learning the sounds!!! ;,-(
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
She had to jump from star to star. I have to admit, I was coaching her up a bit between each turn. I know, I am sorry, it is just embedded in my life!!! LOL!!
There was this 4 way balance beam, and she did AWESOME!!! She had amazing balance. She was grouped with 2 boys and she blew them away! I loved her being the BEST at it!
Again, I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE THINKING, but I just can't help it!
Monday, March 21, 2011
Sunday, March 20, 2011
I had my pictures for this week done EARLY, so it seemed to take forever to get to Sunday. So, I am so excited to post them this week!!!
3. ShoesMy favorite shoes in the whole world. FLIP FLOPS!!! I wear them all year long.
5. ImperfectionWhen my husband proposed to me 11 years ago, he wrote me a fairytale of our relationship. While he was reading it to me, he was showing me Kim Anderson cards that went with the different parts. I found this puzzle around that same time, and it took us FOREVER to finish it. It took at least 8 years. So when we finally finished it, there was ONE piece missing. It is an imperfection that I LOVE!!!! To me, it represents that there are imperfections in marriage, but if you just hang in there, you can finish it and even with the imperfections, it will still be a beautiful thing!
Lance taught Madi to put these tiny dominoes between her toes. EVERYTIME she sees these, she has to try and put them between he toes It is SOOOO funny!!!
Saturday, March 19, 2011
This was Lance's first time at a place like this and her ended up having a great time!!! I can't wait to go back!