CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

(81) 3-22-2011 Young Athlete's Program

Today Rachel's whole class got to participate in a Special Olympics sponsored program at school. They had all kinds of obstacles set up for the kids to rotate to. It was so cute watching them do all these activities.
Mother-Of-The-Year here, forgot her camera. So, these are from my camera phone. I took some with a friend's camera, so I will post those later!
Here she is riding a tricycle.

She had to jump from star to star. I have to admit, I was coaching her up a bit between each turn. I know, I am sorry, it is just embedded in my life!!! LOL!!

There was this 4 way balance beam, and she did AWESOME!!! She had amazing balance. She was grouped with 2 boys and she blew them away! I loved her being the BEST at it!

Again, I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE THINKING, but I just can't help it!



No comments:

Post a Comment