CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 31, 2011

100 Facts About Me- Part 1


I am going to try this and see if I can think of 100 things about myself. I think I will do it in 4 posts. Today I will do 25 of them. Here they are:


1. My full name is Jacqulyn

2. I am right handed.

3. I teach 2nd Grade.

4. I graduated from Somerset High School.

5. I went on to college and graduated from Angelo State University.

6. My first teaching job was at Millsap Elementary.

7. My second teaching job was at Bangs Elementary.

8. I went into labor with Rachel at 30 weeks and spent 5 weeks on bed rest before she was born at 35 weeks.

9. I took 2 years off to stay home with my firstborn.

10. My first job EVER was my second year in college and it was at a daycare.

11. I met my husband the first day I was at Angelo State, we didn't date until 4 years later.

12. I didn't get my driver's licence until I was 17. I was afraid to learn to drive a stick shift. I eventually had NO choice.

13. I was a cheerleader for 3 years in High School.

14. I went into labor at 18 weeks with Madi and spent 4 months on bed rest. I ended up having a wonderfully healthy baby.

15. My favorite color is blue.

16. I wanted to name my son (if I had one) Cooper Pike.

17. I have been married 9 years.

18. I can belly dance with my tongue.

19. I do a fashion walk for my students anytime I wear new clothes to work.

20. I have never tried any type of illegal drug.

21. I have tried a few cigarettes, but I never knew you were supposed to inhale. When I was told that you were supposed to, I did and MAN the burn in my lungs was enough to make me NEVER do that again.

22. I love my husband being a coach. "Coaches Wife" is a status I LOVE!!!

23. I have an ENORMOUS pen collection because I was not aware that I was such a pen thief. I have decided to accept it and tell people so I don't steal theirs without realizing it. I have fallen off the wagon a few times when I really LOVE the pen. But I AM doing better.

24. I LOVE Vanilla Cream Dr. Peppers.

25. I have to have some type of sweet right before bed. I know it is BAD, but I just crave it!!!


There, I am finished! That was really fun. Only 75 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment