CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 28, 2011

Sunday Scavenger Hunt

I love this time of the week, even though I was scrambling for pictures this week, I still love it!


1. DecayThis little guy means a lot to me. My BFF Amber gave him to me when she was moving because I always told her I wanted to be able to use the phrase "my gnome". He is old and worn, but I just love him!


2. Group of 3


Mimi and Poppy came by this weekend to visit, and they were were playing a game with Rachel and I thought it would be a perfect group of 2 shot!

3. Kitchen


Madi's little kitchen that sings. The songs are VERY catchy!!!

4. Things that make you go "MMMMM" I know it is supposed to be "Hmmmm", but while I was at Relay For Life, I got to FINALLY meet Lane Elenburg from Big Brother, and I just had to use this photo!


5. Me timeI love the Internet and the computer. Farmville and my blogging are Me time for sure. I love to get into another frame of mind than the everyday "to do's".

4 comments:

  1. Love your gnome! Now I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the play on words in "Things that make you go 'MMMMM'" :) The Kitchen is really creative too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Things that make you go hmmmm should be things that make you go yummmm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha love the gnome and the things that make you go mmmm!!

    ReplyDelete