CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

(88) 3-29-2011 Our First Tardy Slip

Today was a VERY LATE day for us.

I have been picking up a 5th grader every day for school and this morning at 7:30 I got a call asking if I was coming to get him. Seeing as I was woken up by the phone, I knew I was going to be SUPER late.

I didn't know if Rachel was going to need a tardy slip or not, so I called to find out and they said "yes". I knew she was not going to be happy about it since we use that as a hurry up and get ready tactic. She is actually quite afraid of them. They mean bad things in our house.

So, she was not going to carry it to class, she made me do it. I got her to at least hold it for a quick snapshot.

When I took it to her teacher, she asked me how in the world I ended up with a tardy slip. I only got one because I didn't want Rachel to have to go back and get one by herself, so I have learned that now I just sneak her in the door and forget that we were even late ;-)!

No comments:

Post a Comment