CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 25, 2011

(84) 3-25-2011 Relay For Life 2011

So, I was on our school Relay For Life team this year. I had done it 2 years ago and really enjoyed doing it. I stayed all night the first time, and I knew better than even to try this year. Well, little did I know that I would be meeting a hometown celebrity!!!

Lane Elenburg showed up!!! Big Brother is my FAVORITE show, and he was on last season. I have been dying to meet him, and I FINALLY did!

I will say I was a a LITTLE star struck and maybe, just maybe acted a LITTLE silly!


Then, I was chased down and told someone paid to put me in "jail"! I had to do my time, because I had no money to get out!!!

I stayed until midnight. I did the tug of war and we got 4th overall the teams. I will also say that we won the cheer competition! WOO HOO!! I knew we had it in the bag, but it sure was nice to get my megaphone and candy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment