CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 17, 2009

38/365- Friday 4/17/09 Is My Budonkadunk Getting Bigger?


Well, a tragedy happened this morning. My VERY FAVORITE jeans were right out of the dryer and fitting snug. I got them on and proceeded to give them a little stretch by bending down. You guessed it, I heard THE SOUND nobody wants to hear. "RRRRRRRIP" I was a little shocked and asked Lance to see how bad it was. He told me that I need to put some tape on it. (In case you don't know that is the way to "fix" wholes in jeans without sending the school kids home.) Then Rachel said "Uh Oh, Mama, I can see your Bo Bo!" That is when I decided to just let them go. I am on my way to Burleson to spend the night before my March of Dimes walk, so maybe I can find some just exactly like them!!!

2 comments:

  1. My favorite jeans ripped one day when I went to pull my pants up and I used the belt tab to do so. The belt tab just ripped right on up. TICKED ME OFF! Do you know how hard it is to find those 'favorite' pairs?

    ReplyDelete