CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

83/365- Monday 6/1/09 Day 1 Of Swim Lessons

Today was Rachel's first day of swim lessons. She did really well considering that it was her first time to have someone else teach her to do anything in the water. She was a great sport and only cried twice when she didn't want to go under water. She saw it was coming watching the other girls and told her teacher "I don't want to do that!" Being the great teacher that she is, she MADE her (I was OK, believe it or not) and she really did not cry for long. She actually wanted to go back Tuesday. I know SHOCKING!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwww, how cute.

    My kids never had swimming lessons at all. And yet all of mine were WATER BABIES! Loved it, loved it, loved it! They gave me a few scares because they were FEARLESS! Couldn't turn my back on 'em. You'll have a water baby in NO TIME!!

    ReplyDelete