CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

93/365- Thursday 6/11/09 Last Day of Swim Lessons


Today we enjoyed 2 swim lessons, and I do really mean enjoyed. We went at 11 AM and she got to do some free time and went down the slide. She was not thrilled about landing back first, so she wouldn't do it again. At 5PM we went back for the last one and they let the little ones go on the slide and when she found out Ms. Margret would catch her she tried again, and again, and again, and again. She finally SCREAMED and CRIED when they had to leave. So, I do think I have a fish on my hands!!! WOO HOO!!!
Please remember Rachel tomorrow. We have to be at Cook's at 7:15 AM and surgery at 9:15. Keep her in your prayers that all goes well, and she is not too hungry or thirsty before.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I'm so glad she is enjoying the water. Good for her for going down the slide,too!

    Praying for Rachel today!!!

    ReplyDelete