CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 20, 2009

128/365- Thursday 7/16/09 Happy Birthday To Me


We did a lot today in Vegas. Lance surprised me with a necklace for my birthday, SO SWEET!! The trip was what I wanted and he even went the extra for my birthday. I really shouldn't be surprised, that is who he has always been.
We went to The Price Is Right show and didn't make it up there, but it was FUN to watch. We also went to Madame Tussuad's. I have wanted to go there FOREVER!!!!! It was a lot of fun to interact with all the wax celebrities. I even got to pole dance with Brittany Spears.
It would have been PERFECT if Rachel was with me on my big day. I miss her so much. She did call and sing to me, so I LOVED THAT!!!! SO, now I am a member of the 30 club.

No comments:

Post a Comment