CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Christmas, Here We Come

We got out all the Christmas stuff yesterday to get ready for the greatest season on Earth. Seeing as we don't know what will happen each day of this pregnancy, we have to get things done when we can. We have all of my side of the family coming on Dec. 5th, so we have to be ready early anyway. It was so much fun. I think I say this every year, but this year was my favorite.
Rachel and I talked about the ornaments as we got them out, and she hung them (95%) of them herself. She did a great job.

Here is the finished product:

As for the decorations under the tree, she insisted that is where they go instead of around the house. I tried, but that is where they will remain I guess.

I am now chomping at the bit to get out the Elf On The Shelf to begin the first year of that tradition. I think he will come while we are gone for Thanksgiving. I am so excited!!! I can't wait to blog about all the mischief he will get into. Maybe I can keep up everyday with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment