CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 19, 2010

Mommy & Rachel's Day Out!

Our first stop for our big day out was to Chick-fil-A to eat with our friend Mary and William and play a little bit!!! We then took Daddy and Madie to Nana's house and headed to Jump X-treme to enjoy an hour of fun in all the bounce houses. It was a lot of fun getting to do this. We are having Rachel's 5th birthday there so it is always fun!
Here we are ready to go down a big slide together. We did this many times, but this is the only good picture that came out of it!We then headed to a nail place to get our very first Manicures and Pedicures. Neither of us had done this before and I have to say I am SO glad I waited and we got to share this together. I will never forget my first one. Mainly because we shared this. How many times do we as mothers get to say we shared the first of anything with our kids? Not many, so this one is sure to be treasured FOREVER!!!
I let her go first because I was not sure she was really going to be in this for the long haul, but let me tell you, SHE LOVED IT!!!!Here they are finished!!Off to have her manicure. It was so fun to watch!While I had my toes done, I watched her dry her nails in front of a fan, and it was the cutest thing to see her wiggling her tiny fingers in front of a tiny fan.
Here is the finished product. She loved them.I let her pick what was going to be on mine. I gave her free range of any color or any decoration for either of us and she did a GREAT job picking. Nana took pictures of our nails together so I would forever cherish that day with some evidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment