CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Out For A Walk With The Girls!

My bestie Amber and I took the kids out for a walk. It was nice to get out and get some much needed exercise. Rachel felt the need to take her baby out for a walk too. She thought of it after we took off, so she ran back to get her stroller and then she remembered her baby needed milk for the walk too. She was out of breath before we even started from running to and from the house. It was really cute!!!
Our babies out for a walkMy Baby and Rachel's Baby
After the walk, we got back to the house and took the babies in so we could put the strollers back on the car. Little did I know that after I went in the house, Rachel took her stroller to the back yard and put it in her car too. I just laughed and KNEW that this was the PERFECT blog post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment