CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

(11) 1-11-2011 WOW, What An Exciting Day!!!

The day started out just Madi and I going to Stephenville for her 1 year check-up. We went and she is healthy as a horse. She weighed in at 20 pounds and doing great. We went to lunch with Mimi and Poppy at the hospital where Mimi works (and Madi was born) to see everyone.

Then we came home and hung out waiting to pick up Rachel. Before we left, I tried to put Madi's hair in a teeny tiny ponytail, and low and behold, she has just enough to put up!!! I LOVE IT!!!

I just think this is the cutest face Madi made while I was trying to get the cute ponytail!!!

We went and picked up Rachel and she informed me that her tooth was loose. I have heard this before since LOTS of Kindergartners are loosing their teeth around her. It wasn't the loose the first time.
BUT THIS TIME IT WAS!!!!
I am so excited!!!! I can't wait till she looses it and I can see her snuggletoothed!!!
Then, I decided today that I was going to start working out AGAIN!!! I just need to firm this flabby body up!!! So, here is my new best friend!!!BRING IT JILLIAN!!!

1 comment:

  1. I alway's loved being able to start doing things with the girls hair.It still dosen't seem like she should be 1 already!

    ReplyDelete