CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 20, 2011

(20) 1-20-2011 WHAT TO POST ABOUT???

It was a hard day for blogging. I just couldn't think of anything that "summed up" my day. So here I sit then next day thinking, now I am 2 days behind, so I will just post something that I think is a HOOT!!!

Two summers ago, I was at my grandparent's house, where they really don't believe in the "modern world", and I went to my grandpa's bathroom and saw this. Now, these people still have a rotary phone, my mom bought them a VCR and they still have yet to use it, and apparently they don't believe in pill boxes either. I laughed when I saw it, and just had to take a picture. My first thought was RED NECK!!!! My grandpa is so funny this way. He always does things his own way. He has his own crossword dictionary, his own sudoku erasable board, and now, his own pill sheet!!!
I LOVE YOU GRANDPA KRUSE!!!

1 comment: