CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 6, 2011

(6) 1-6-2011 HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADI

Today was Madi's 1st Birthday!
It was this day, one year ago, that Lance and I completed our little family. It was the day I waited for on bed rest for 4 months. It was the day I feared, wanting to try a VBAC, but knowing deep inside I would have another C-section . Fearing all the things I had experienced from my 1st C-section.
After it was all over, I was so happy it all happened they way it did. IT WAS PERFECT!!! I was a little sad to have had my tubes tied because it went so easy!!! I got EVERYTHING I wanted to experience that I didn't when I had Rachel. It was a great ending to my season of
"having babies"!
So, here we are a year later and I am so happy!! I rocked Madi before bed tonight and was a bit teary eyed that my baby is no longer a baby, she is a toddler. She is not on a bottle, has not been for several weeks, and she is growing up! ;,-(
We had a little family party just the 4 of us tonight, I practiced my ladybug cake and we opened 2 of her presents. It was fun! She had practice at Christmas, so she is getting good at the opening of gifts!
By the look on Rachel's face in all these pictures,You would think itWas her birthday too!!!This is the Peek-A-Boo baby Rachel insisted she have! Madi LOVES babies!Thank you Papa Raymond & Margie for sending the gift. Cute stuff!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LITTLE MADI BOO!!! We LOVE you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment