CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 8, 2011

(8) 1-8-2011 The Party was a SUCCESS

Madi's Birthday party was today. It was FUN!!! She wore a onesie made for her by an awesome gal, and a tutu and crochet had made by Nana. She was SOOOOOO adorable. I made her cakes along with Grammy and I think they turned out AWESOME. I was totally happy with the way it all turned out. I will make a whole post when I get more pics from Nana, but until then, here are a few to hold you over.
My Cakes and Cupcakes. I must say I am PROUD of them!

Grammy's Cookies she made with RachelI LOVE her feet in this picture!!!Here is the Birthday girl in her whole Ladybug get up!!!So, the hat didn't last too long, so we resorted back to the bow Amy made with the onesie.Here is my superstar with her glasses Emma gave her!BFFs, all that needs to be said!!!Here are the BFFs, Emma and Madi, with their cool girl sunglasses!

1 comment:

  1. The lady bug party was an awsome idea,I agree it looked great!

    ReplyDelete