CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 4, 2011

(35) 2-4-2011 Snow Day #4

So, my morning started like this!!! VERY little coffee and sugar, so I panicked a little about the next few days! Then the sun began to come out and we decided that it was A LOT warmer than it had been so we would take the girls out. The snow had melted a little and it had turned into good "snowman making" snow. Madi was sitting in a tub and she really liked being out in it. She was having a hard time seeing since it was SO bright! I didn't get many picture of her eyes open.

She sat and watched Lance and Rachel build a snowman.

They ate some icicles. Madi loved it!

Rachel loved hers too! ( I LOVE THIS PIC!)I sat her IN the snow right before we went in and she looks like she didn't mind,
BUT:
NOT SO MUCH from the video!!!
Here is the snowman (or snow woman) when they finished her!

It ended up being a pretty good day! Rachel, Daisy and I even took a walk around the block just to get out for a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment