CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 18, 2011

(49) 2-18-2011 Grading Paper This Weekend :-(

Today is the end of the 4th Six Weeks. Since I was out most of last week, I had a HUGE pile of papers to grade. Those with all the papers from this week, have over taken my desk. The kids had all of their unit tests today, I got through most of them. I only have 2 assignments left to grade. Grades are due by 8AM Monday morning, so I guess I will be grading and entering them this weekend. :-(

I can count on one hand, how many times I have done this on my 7 years of teaching.

While I was student teaching, my mentor gave me one bit of advice. "Don't take anything home to do at night, you probably will not do it, so why even lug it home."

I have really taken that to heart. I RARELY take anything home to do from school!

No comments:

Post a Comment