CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

(61) 3-2-2011 Go Go Gumbo

Tonight I was invited to eat here with a friend of mine. I had never been and so, I thought it would be fun. We seem to always have fun together any other time.I had the "TV Dinner" and it was AMAZING!!! It had a crab cake, a gogo salad, shrimp and grits, and gumbo. I LOVED all of it, except the gumbo. It was a bit different, and I don't think I will be getting it again. Everything else was GREAT!!! I tried Danielle's shrimp rigatoni and it was AWESOME too. IT was a great place.
We had an amazing "2 Die For" dessert. I should have taken a picture it was beautiful! I was a "good wife," and brought home a piece of Jack Daniel's Chocolate Mousse Pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment