CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

(64) 3-5-2011 A Quiet Night At Home

Mimi and Poppy wanted to pick up the girls today so they could spend the night with them. They were getting Maisy this afternoon, so they wanted them to be there when she got there. So, we met in Mineral Wells and I got to have the rest to the day for ME!
I had lunch with a dear friend, there was LOTS of talk and we enjoyed having GIRL time. Then I came home and took a 3 hour nap, UNHEARD of with the kiddos here!
When Lance got home from the track meet, we just sat around all evening watching TV.
It was nice. We enjoyed each other's company. Even if it was just being in the same room!!!
ALTHOUGH IT WAS SUPER QUIET!!! Daisy just hung out with us loving every minute of the quiet time!
I can't wait to see my babies tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment