CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 12, 2011

(71) 3-12-2011 Another First For Rachel

We went to the head coach's daughter's 16th birthday party. It was at a pig farm, in a barn. There was brisket, beans, sausage, and chips to eat. There was a live band, and a beautiful cake. Rachel was impressed with all of it, but the thing that was most exciting to her, was the pot-a-potty!!! She never knew going potty could be so cool!!! When I told her this was where she was going to potty, she let out a great big "AWWESOMME!"
She was very excited!!! She was looking at everything. When I told her I was going to change Madi's diaper, she asked if we were going to the port-a-potty. She was not too happy that I said no, we were doing it in the car. When I told Coach Hutton that she loved it more than anything, he said "Good, that thing cost more than the band!"

No comments:

Post a Comment