CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

(74) 3-15-2011 A Work Out Extravaganza

Today I went to the chiropractor, an occasion I have waited 9 years for, and got an adjustment! It was amazing!!!
Anyway, on my way home, My sister-in-law, Ashley, invited me and the girls to come hang out and spend the night with her and her boys. She also said she would like me to join her at her gym for a dance workout class. I thought it sounded fun, so we headed that way.
We went to McDonald's with the kids for lunch and headed to the gym!Little did she tell me that we were getting there an hour before the class to "warm-up"!
OK, so, she has been working out since January and she has RUN one 5K already. I knew she loved working out, but I had NO idea!!! We "warmed-up" for 45 minutes!!! I was burning on the elliptical after around 45 seconds! I took advantage of her friend showing up and wanting to run on the treadmill. So we switched and I walked for the last 30 minutes. She ran at a 5.0-6.0! It was AMAZING!!! I was quite impressed.
I was a little weary if I could do the dance class. Then she informed me that it was only a 45 minute class and then a 15 min ab workout!!! OMG!!! I just knew I was going to drop from exhaustion!!!
The class was a BLAST!!! I think I did pretty well for my first time! I wish I was closer to do it more often. I really enjoyed it! Now, the ab class was CRAZY hard!!! I laid through most of it, but when the trainer got up off her mat, I worked out pretty hard, and when she laid down, I was at rest again!! OUCH is all I can say!!!
Now, later on that night, I was wondering how much I really did since I was not really sore yet. WELL, I found out the next morning when it hurt to do ANYTHING!!! I had a lot of fun and I was so glad I went and enjoyed this with her!!!
THANKS ASHLEY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment