OK, here we go again, let's see how much harder it is the second round.
26. My favorite class in college was Sports Law.
27. I am still my natural hair color with the exception of highlights every now and again.
28. I rarely wear makeup. I want to more, but it takes too much time.
29. I changed my degree plan in college from a Bachelor of Arts to a Bachelor of Science so I wouldn't have to take a foreign language. I also wanted to have a BS!!! ;-)
30. I have 1 biological brother, 1 half brother, and 1 step sister.
31. I love cats, and used to have 2, but now we have a dog.
32. I have a Boxer named Daisy.
33. I love sewing and wish I had a room to do it in.
34. I can pop almost every joint in my body.
35. I have been out of high school for almost 14 years and I still do jumps and cheers.
36. My middle name is Michelle.
37. I love to eat chicken legs. They are my favorite part of the chicken.
38. I love reading blogs because it gives me insight into how other people live.
39. I am intrigued with prison and I watch prison shows to see what goes on in there.
40. I have never been arrested.
41. I can't stand my hair in my face.
42. I love the smell of homemade tortillas. I wish there was a candle.
43. I have a new hamster named Stella. I really kind of like her, which surprised me.
44. My favorite food is Cheese Enchilada. There is no Mexican food around here that is even close to the Mexican food in San Antonio.
45. I drink 2 cups of coffee almost everyday.
46. I only like the glazed donuts. My favorite is the cinnamon twists.
47. I really miss the cookies and cream Twix bars, they were the only ones I would eat, and now they are gone.
48. I wear flip flops almost everyday.
49. I am in love with Miss Me jeans. I have 2 pairs, and I wish I could wear them everyday.
50. I have 2 tattoos. A Picasso painting on my right hip, and a heart on my right foot.
WOW, 50 down, and 50 to go. It is getting a little more difficult, but I am going to keep at it!