CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 7, 2011

(127) 5-7-2011 Garage Sale Day

Well, today was the BIG garage sale. My neighbors, and great friends, joined me in having a sale of all my horded clutter. We did pretty good. This is the end of the sale, and these people in this picture came back towards the end with a box to fill it for $10. I told him this morning that if he came back towards the end I would bargain with him. He only had $8.00 so he filled it 2 inches from the top. I know crazy, but I love talking and joking with people at garage sales. I am ALL ABOUT getting rid of everything. So, toward the end of the day I practically GIVE everything away! It was a good day. I got to visit with my friends all day. That in its self was worth the HOT and the sunburn!

No comments:

Post a Comment