CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 20, 2011

(140) 5-20-2011 Perrin's Athletic Banquet

Tonight was the annual athletic banquet, I love going to these, because I get to see all the kids, parents, and see my husband in all his glory. He is so good at what he does, and I love to see others recognise it. We brought home a centerpiece for Rachel.

He is the boy's head track coach, so he had to make that speech, and give out the awards for the first time.He did an amazing job, I was so proud!The girls track team gave him a bag to carry at the track meets since he is known for always having ANYTHING anyone needs. He is also known for "collecting" batons and tennis balls. So, now he has a fashionable bag for them.Looks good on him doesn't it?

All in all, it was a great banquet, it was actually one of the best I have attended. They showed a highlight video of football, and softball that was awesome. It was sad to see the seniors sad. I can't imagine going to graduation next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment