CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 21, 2011

(141) 5-21-2011 A Day With My Girls

Today Lance was gone all day at a golf tournament. I got to spend the day with my girls. It was fun just the 4 (Daisy too) of us!

It started out with some Pop Tarts and watching cartoons snuggled under the quilt.Then Rachel gave Daisy a bottle!! LOL, she took these 2 pictures herself.Then, Madi found a changing mat and decided that she was going to change her baby on it. I attempted Madi's first ponytail. It was so cute, and she looked like a different child.When Lance got home, Rachel and I went to Austin's birthday party while he laid down to nap with Madi. We had fun in the bounce house, and jumbo bowling.All in all, it was a fun day. I am usually not real excited when I am left alone with both the girls, but now Madi is old enough to be lots of fun. I enjoyed it. Can't wait till we do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment