CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 27, 2011

(147) 5-27-2011 End Of The Year Carnival

Today was the last day of school, and there is a carnival all over the school for most of the morning. There are games in each of the classrooms. Mine was the Bozo Bucket Bonanza.I found a parent to watch my booth for an hour while I walked around with Rachel and her friends and took pictures of her playing the games. It was so much fun!This one was the Cotton Ball Blow.They had a card with all the booths on it and got it punched after they played the game. Every game had a prize for the kiddos.The M&M Movement was a "Minute To Win It" game, and she was the first Kindergartner to move more than one M&M!Twister was the funniest!!!


She had a blast. I enjoyed getting to do this with her!!!


I can't believe she is now a FIRST GRADER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment