CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 30, 2011

(150) 5-30-2011 Summer League Basketball

Seeing as it is summer, we decided to go to Poolville to watch Lance's basketball team play. We went to the first game, and it was in the Junior High gym, and it was HOT!!!!! Lance texts me and told me there was no air condition AFTER I was headed that way.

THANKS HONEY!!!

As soon as we got there, Rachel was ready to come home, we are predicting that she is not going to be much a sports girl!On the other hand, Madi was sort of interested. She loved spending time with Daddy!





The game got pretty intense at the end, we got on a roll and I thought we might win. I think this picture really should be a foul!!! It seems to me that this guy is on top of our kid!


It was fun to watch, I can't wait to watch them under Lance's coaching. I just know they will do well!!!

GO PIRATES GO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment