CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 27, 2011

(177) 6-26-2011 Jalapano Poppers??? I Think So!!!

Tonight we had the neighbors over for a cookout.

Lance made poppers, and I must say I have NEVER tried them because I am a baby when it comes to spicy things. Everyone talked me into trying them, so I did and I really liked them.The girls hung out on the couch together and watched Toy Story 3!Then I got the bright idea to super glue the screws into our bar stools that we use everyday so they would stop coming loose and falling out. NOT SUCH A GOOD IDEA!!!I ran into every disaster I could with it. I got it everywhere. These are my fingers with the paper towel glued to them!!! GRRRRRR!!! At least I did get a few screws done!

No comments:

Post a Comment