CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 17, 2011

(197) 7-16-2011 Happy 32nd Birthday To Me!!!

I got my own special cupcake for my birthday!!!I was woken up pretty early so my oldest baby could give me my birthday card. She really wanted to be the first one. I loved it. Then, after a while, I got my present from them that was wrapped solely by her!She did a great job. And I love my new watch!!!So then, the neighbor's party was at 3 and we delivered the flower cupcakes.I think they turned out pretty well. This big one was for, Kirra, the birthday girl!Here are some of the assorted flowers.She really liked them!After opening presents, and eating cupcakes, the kiddos went outside and played on Kirra's new water slide.It was a fun day. I enjoyed hanging out with the neighbors, and having my family with me. It was a good one. Only 364 more days till my next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment