CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

The First Of Many Firsts......

Tuesday was Rachel's first day of REAL PRESCHOOL!!!! She was super excited. We have really been talking it up about her new school. I know this is not the best picture, but I took SEVERAL and it was the best.We headed to the car, I was so glad I got to be there with her.Here we are getting ready to leave, I know she doesn't look happy, but I think she was tired of hearing "OK, let's go!"When we got there she found her friends immediately and they held hands and walked up to the school. SO CUTE!!! They all get along so well!!!She walked in an found her name right away and sat down. It was like a real school. She was looking around the room like she had never seen such stuff on the walls.Here is her little hook all her own. Right by her best friend. She had a GREAT DAY and is very excited to go back. She will be going twice a week and hopefully loving every minute of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment