CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

BABY NEWS!!!

Well, I thought it might be time for an update on the newest LeFevre on it's way!!!

I am now 19 weeks, hitting 20 on Saturday!!! I started having contractions last week, so my doctor is watching me like a HAWK looming the words "bed rest" over me. I go back on the 24th to see if anything has changed. They have been watching my cervix, so if it starts to give AT ALL, I am sure I will be confined to bed. My doctor has also put me on progesterone shots once a week for the remainder of this pregnancy. I am not looking forward to them, but if it is what I have to do, I will do it without a second thought. We were just HOPING that this pregnancy would be without incident, and it seems to be starting 12 weeks earlier than with Rachel, so I guess this means I am not the prime candidate to carry babies. I know BUMMER!!!!! So, I know that is BUNCH of info, but it felt good to get it out.


We did the "Big" sono Tuesday and found out with a 99.999999% that we are going to be the parents of 2 beautiful girls. We are excited seeing as we do make pretty little girls!


With that, please PRAY for us, and here are some pics of our little one!!!
MAN, is she not C-U-T-E??????Her little foot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment