CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 11, 2009

Lance's First Game

Last night was the first Middle School/JV games. He is the Middle School coordinator, and he is the official 8th grade coach. He was excited about his team this year. They are looking really good so far, so this was the night to show them off.That is my man in the middle of the boys.Do I sense a little frustration????After a GREAT win, 34-0, Rachel was extremely eager to see her daddy. She was watching the clock count down so she could "run to see him"!!! I love seeing that, and it really makes me a little teary eyed to see it every week.Here she is with "Daddy's boy's bracelet". She saw him and the boys wearing it and wanted to try it on. I thought this was a great picture.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on y'alls win! We had our 3rd game last night and won yet again. Undefeated 3 and 0!!!

    Great pics. Hope you're having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete