CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Cooper Christmas 2009

This year for Cooper Christmas my family had to travel from South Texas to spend the weekend with us seeing as I am supposed to stay home and near my doctor. So, they came in Friday night and stayed the weekend. We had a wonderful time and really enjoyed spending time together. I loved having everyone here and watching my nieces and nephew play. Here is Rachel and my niece sleeping in her room together. I loved watching them get along so well!!!That morning they got up and played some matching cards while breakfast was cooking.

Here they are watching a movie in Rachel's room. So cute to see them growing up.Of course we did have to get a little Rock Band going with Uncle Dustin!!Here they all are. 4 girls (another on the way), and 1 boy!!! Poor guy!!!Then the presents came and that was a whirlwind. TONS OF FUN!!! 1 down and 3 more to go!

1 comment: