CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 12, 2010

Adventures At Bedtime

Every night when I go in to kiss Rachel goodnight and make sure she is tucked in tight, I find a new sight. I have blogged about the BIBLES in bed! They still make and appearance most every night. This night, I think the chick was helping her read God's word! SO CUTE!!!This night I went in and she MUST have been reading the bible to them, or something because they all are sitting at attention facing her!! I wish I was a fly on the wall!!!A closer look at them against the wall with their front feet on the bed!! There is her New Testament in the right bottom corner!!!This is what really caught my attention was Birthday Chuck E. riding her Bangs Dragon!! She got this Chuck E. doll not too long ago, so these two must have become quick friends!!!

I look forward to what else she can cook up in her nightly bedtime adventures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment