CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Endless Easter Egg Hunts

Hunt #1 (April 1st-10AM)

At PreSchool they had an Easter Egg Hunt. It was so fun watching her find the eggs with all the kids her age.

Hunt #2 (April 1st-1PM)

She remembered all year that she got to hunt eggs with my classes of 4th graders, so I thought I would take her again. She wanted the same girl to help her, so I had to explain that this was a different group, so I found an awesome helper for her and they hung out the whole time.



Hunt #3 (April 4th)


For her birthday, my family came in to go to the party and to have Easter. It was SO much fun watching the kids hunt eggs together. As Dana and I sat watching, we were talking about how weird it was that we were watching our kids hunt, when we clearly remember hunting ourselves. It is sureal that we are "grown up"!!! I can't even imagine what it will be like when our kids have kids!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment