CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

The BFFs are at it again!!!

WOW, how time flies!!! Emma is now 6 months old and Madie is 3 months. We are still diligently working on making them the Best Friends this world has ever seen!!! Amber and I are pretty much inseparable when the guys are working, so the girls get to see a lot of each other.
Emma is chewing on EVERYTHING now, EVEN MADIE!!!
She is so cute. I love watching her grow up right before my eyes!!! She has the "drool cheeks" I just know a tooth is coming, but she is destined to prove me wrong!Here they are just enjoying each other's company, UNTIL....Emma realizes that Madie's hand looks good enough to eat!So Madie is not REAL thrilled with this turn of events so...Emma backs off, but Madie, being the Drama Queen she is, stays upset!And then she is in a full blown tantrum until I pick her up!!This is friendship is going to work out, I just know it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment