CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Family UPDATE!!!

In the last year A LOT has been going on!!

Lance is now at Perrin-Whitt ISD. He is coaching in the High School and enjoying it. He is doing JV Basketball and assistant Varsity, and it takes A LOT of his time. We miss him, but know it is just a short time.

I am no longer a 4th grade teacher, I now teach 2nd grade. It was in no way my choice, but now that I have been here for 18 weeks, I now see that God's plan was right on as always, and I LOVE IT more than I could have EVER imagined. I love these kiddos and have a BLAST everyday with them.

Rachel is in Kindergarten and DOING great. She is reading wonderfully and we are EXTREMELY proud of her. She loves school. She is growing like a weed and so smart (a little too smart I think)!! She has a bit of a sassy attitude and is learning more than I wish she would from the other kids. She loves to talk and really likes to make sure everyone is doing what they need to do! We have always known that she is the motherly type.

Madi is less than a month away from being a 1 year old. She is growing like a weed. She is saying all kinds of things. She is crawling EVERYWHERE!! She is cruising along furniture and anything else that will stand still long enough to let her hang on. She is WAY bigger than Rachel was at this age. She is over 20 pounds and Rachel was 18 months before that happened to her. She is at the top of the growth chart on her height.

I will get pics up soon, but I don't have the plug to my camera to get them off now, so I will try tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment