CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hello Again!!! Remember Me?

Well, it has been almost 6 months since my last post and I think I am ready to begin this journey again. I would like to believe that my loyal fans out there miss me and often check to see if I am ready to rejoin the blogging world again.

Around here things have gotten so busy that I just can't do anything by hang out with my girlies and have endless Mommy/daughters nights in. With Lance now in basketball season, he is gone A LOT more. We miss him, but it is a part of who we are. Oh, yeah, I do keep up with my Farmville Farm!!! I just can't let my crops die and my animals starve!!!

Rachel is now an official Kindergartner. She is in Mrs. Fudge's class and LOVING it. She had started reading now and I am SO proud of her. She is one smart kiddo even by her teacher's standards. Now, she does LOVE to talk and make sure EVERYONE ELSE is doing what they need to do.

Madi is almost 11 months old and she is eating anything and everything (that is not baby food)! She is growing like a weed and he height is in the 90th percentile! She is saying all kinds of things. Mama, Dada, Uh-oh, ball. She is in a full crawl and cruising around anything she can hold on to stand.

I will get pics up soon, but I just wanted to say "Hi" and I really do miss you all!!!

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment