CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

(26) 1-26-2011 Gotta Love The Highway Patrol

I took the girls today to Stephenville to see the Dr. and they both have right ear infections.
(I KNEW IT!)
On the way back, I was driving a little too fast, and an State Trooper was behind me following a little too close and then he turned on his lights and siren. I thought I was getting a ticket, so I moved over and he just went around me and then turned everything off and just drove in front of me the same speed. I was NOT HAPPY!!! He obviously was not chasing anyone, seeing as he was not going any faster. I am guessing he just wanted around me!
Seriously, just go around like a normal person, don't abuse your siren!
I posted how I hated that on FaceBook, and not even an hour later, I was again, going a little too fast, and a Highway Patrol whipped around and pulled me over.
DANG, I knew it was because I made the comment about "stupid cops"!
This guy was super nice and I really think my girls in the car helped out. We also took our kids to the same pediatrician office. So, he just gave me a warning.
YAY for nice cops, and funny kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment