CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 14, 2011

(104) 4-14-2011 The Area Track Meet

Today Rachel and I went the Area 1A track meet. It was my first one in QUITE some time. I wanted to see Lance since it was here in Jacksboro, and I wanted Rachel to see what Daddy does at a meet. She tells him "Go, Fight, Win" every time he leaves for one. I forgot to take my camera, so these are from my phone. Good enough I guess.

Here is the Girl's 100 M hurdles. We had a girl get 4th and she is going to Regionals in Abilene. Here is the Boys 110 M hurdles, and we had someone get 2nd and he will go on to Regionals. 1

We didn't have anyone running in the 100 M Dash, but I love this race. I ran it when I was in High School. Our Girl's 800 M Relay got 4th and made it to Regionals also.
I noticed how much I miss it. I love having little girls, but I can't wait until they are old enough to sit and watch and cheer on our kids. GO PIRATES GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment