CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 15, 2011

(105) 4-15-2011 Getting Ready For The March Of Dimes

Tomorrow Rachel will be joining me at the March of Dimes! I walked in it 2 years ago, and I really want to make it a tradition with her. She is my first born and she made me a mommy for the first time. She also left me with MANY memories with complications. I am leading a team this year, and this are our shirts. This is the back of mine. I think it is a hoot! Here is our very first photo with all of us together. She was 5 weeks early and weighed in at 3 lbs 12 oz. She was IUGR so she was the size of a 33 weeker.
Here is the back of Rachel's shirt! I love it!!! Here is my baby girl on day 2 of her little bitty life.

I love this little girl more than life. I am proud to walk for her! Now, I have the joy of walking WITH her!!! I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! You are doing a great thing...and I love the shirts!

    ReplyDelete