CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 28, 2011

(118) 4-28-2011 5th Grade Science TAKS Test

Today I was monitoring a class taking a test. It was long and BORING!!! I have given MANY tests in my years of teaching, but I have NEVER monitored. It was kind of nice being the one to take the kids to the restroom and make sure they didn't talk.When we got home, the girls did a little riding in Madi's car. I know this looks like Madi MIGHT be kissing Rachel, but she is NOT. She is trying to shove her out with her face!A little coaxing later, she was OK with sharing the car space! Then, when that got old, Rachel got in her Escalade and took Madi for her first ride in it WITH her. We had been waiting for this since Madi was born. It was cute to see them in it together!

Madi was radioing other drivers to tell them to "Watch Out!"


1 comment: