CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 29, 2011

(119) 4-29-2011 The CLEANING begins

This weekend, we have a wonderful friend helping us "Clean Sweep" our house. We have TOO much! So, we have arranged to have the girls stay with Mimi and Poppy so we could WORK, WORK, WORK!



We met in Mineral Wells and had dinner. Madi enjoyed the butter most of all!Silly girl!The first order of business was the living/dining room. Now, I must say, I don't know if it was because I was just getting started, or if I was that sentimental, but it was ROUGH to go through my picture frames. We used to get a frame for every vacation we went on. Apparently this is not a GREAT idea when you don't have much space in your house! So, I was having a HARD time getting rid of them. So, I was convinced to just take a picture of them and put them in a book. So, here they are: Our very first trip together to Galveston with Lance's family!

We went to New Orleans with his family too and this is what I picked up!For our honeymoon, we went on a cruise to Key West,
and Cozumel.





This is Rachel's fist trip to the beach in Port Aransas!



So, before I put them all in the "Garage Sale" pile, I took out the pictures and will eventually scrapbook them. It was sad for me, but I feel amazing now that my house is being decluttered!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment