CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

(131) 5-11-2011 Field Day for 3rd Thru 5th Grade

Today was the older kiddos Field Day. I took my class to watch. Talk about nail biting. This is the first year I have not done this kind of Field Day. I love the competition. It is so intense.In my 3 years in 4th grade, I LOST every year. From every race, to the Tug Of War. So, watching the orange team win, win, win. It was nice to know that my color was prevailing.Along with the running events, there is the Toe Sack Race,And of course the Wheel Barrow Race.My class left for lunch before the bug Tug Of War, but I can imagine it was very competitive.


I had more people ask me why I was not a coach in the last 2 field days than ever.

I really am competitive and LOVE to win!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment