CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

(138) 5-18-2011 TEAM Kids, And A New Bible Study

Rachel has been going to TEAM Kids for 2 years now, and she really likes it. They had their end of the year program tonight. The kids all read a bible verse to the whole congregation. It was so cute. I really needed it after having Madi fuss at me for at least an hour after we got home. When Lance got home, he stayed with her and let me get out. The 1st-6th graders did "The Amazing Grace Race". They did a great job!


Then, I got to attend the first meeting for a new bible study! I am SOOOOOOO excited. I need it so much right now. I am in a bit of a slump, and need a pick me up. I just know THIS will do it! With the end of the year here, and A LOT going on, I just need some JESUS time and fellowship with women who are in God's word!!!



PLUS, who doesn't want to listen to Beth Moore???

No comments:

Post a Comment