CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

(137) 5-17-2011 A (LONG) Day FULL of Fun

Today we went on a field trip to The Bureau of Engraving and Printing and ate lunch at CiCi's Pizza. I planned this trip for the grade. I was so proud of it. It was FUN and the kids enjoyed it.They were printing some NEW $100 bills that have not even been released to the public. There was NO electronics allowed in the bureau, so I had to take this one on the way out!

It was a great tour, and SO much interesting information. I can't wait to go back!They had also planned out TNO (Teacher's Night Out) for that evening.

Every year our boss takes us out every year to dinner and a movie. We love her, she is amazing.

We saw Water For Elephants. It was a good movie, a lot of sad parts, but a great story. It never hurts to see Robert Pattonson in a movie either ;-)!!! After the movie (a private showing mind you), we went to Vatoni's to eat some Italian food and enjoy some great conversation.Well, this guy here asked me to take a picture with him. So, since he just wouldn't leave me alone, I did!!! I hope I didn't embarrass him!

No comments:

Post a Comment